Wednesday 23 September 2015

An Among the Branches Christmas Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Weekly Deals Wednesday. New discounted products over on my web shop. I love the Into the Woods Elements and Ornate Tag Topper Punch. And I love discounts even more. Stampin' Up! have also updated the Clearance Rack with fantastic new bargains. Pop over to check out all the last chance items which are only available while stocks last.

Today I have another of our card class makes to share with you inspired by this creation I saw over on Stasia's blog. We used a Whisper White card base layered with Cherry Cobbler and a strip of Merry Moments Designer Series Paper.


I heat embossed the branch and details from the Among the Branches. I have found the key to a clean embossed card is to remember to brush your card base with the Embossing Buddy. Such a clever invention that stops all the loose bits of powder from sticking to your card and creating spots when you heat.

I added Metallics Sequins and the tiny Basic Pearls to create snow and sparkle. 


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment