Monday 14 September 2015

A Jingle All The Way layered Christmas Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Welcome to a new crafty week here at Stampin' Sarah! I have been busy over the weekend preparing for upcoming parties and classes. I've been having fun with my Reason for the Season stamps and the gorgeous Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum (it makes beautiful gift bags and packaging!). And with the weather being so rainy and miserable here on the Isle of Wight I am hoping to sneak a few more minutes in my craft room for more festive crafting fun.

Today's share is a card I came up with to demonstrate the lovely layers of the Jingle All The Way bundle (comprised of the Jingle All The Way stamps and Sleigh Ride Edgelits). This is by far my stand out favourite product in the Autumn Winter catalogue. I adore the different layers and have been oohing and aahing over this style of card on Pinterest for a couple of Christmases. So happy Stampin' Up! have come up with their own version for me to use.


I used three layers of blue toned cardstock- Night of Navy, Island Indigo and Pool Party. The starry sky was a piece of the gorgeous Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum. The embellishment is one of the gorgeous Winter Wonderland snowflakes.

I love the simplicity of the layering and the minimal added detail and embellishment. There are so many possibilities and colour combinations for these Edgelits.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment