Monday 21 September 2015

A Happy Scenes Halloween Window Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning and a very Happy Monday to you. How was your weekend? I hosted my monthly card class on Saturday which was lovely as always. I always enjoy catching up with my regular ladies and welcoming new crafters to the class. We celebrated Christmas Craft season with spiced biscuits and mince pies over a cuppa during our crafty break.

But before we go full Christmas every month I wanted to give the Autumn Winter catalogue Halloween products a bit of an outing. You'd be forgiven for thinking the catalogue only contained Christmas items as these are my favourites but there are also lovely other seasonal stamps and accessories too.

I created this Halloween/Autumn card using the Happy Scenes bundle.


I created the window scene using the Framelits and matching tree scene stamp set. I stamped my image in Soft Suede and coloured with my markers. I added a bit of colour to the sky and grass with Wild Wasabi and Soft Sky- coloured with a Blender Pen.


I cut the cat using the Framelit from Festive Fireplace bundle. I cut him from Basic Black cardstock to reflect the Halloween theme.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment