Monday 28 September 2015

A Happy Scenes Birthday Celebration from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafty friends. How was your weekend? Yesterday was my middle sister's birthday so we celebrated with homemade cake and a trip to Tapnell Farm for everyone to have a go on the giant bouncing pillow.

I wanted to share one of the cards I made for my sister. She has two cats. Yes you guessed it, a black one and a ginger one (their names are Harry and Ron for all you HP fans). I knew the Hearth and Home Thinlits would be perfect coupled with the cat from the Festive Fireside Framelits. I wanted to create a birthday cake scene for Harry and Ron to be looking in on.



I stamped the cake from Endless Birthday Wishes and coloured with a Blender Pen. I hand cut the curtains from the Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack. I wanted to have birthday themed curtains to suit the occasion.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment