Friday 14 August 2015

A Merry Moments Christmas Scrapbook Page from Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Friday! It is nearly the weekend *hooray* And in celebration of the fact that tomorrow is my first Christmas Craft Day 2015 (and the official start of Christmas crafting season at Stampin' Sarah HQ) I have a Christmas scrapbook page to share with you today.

As I was working on the projects for my Christmas Day I ended up with lots of little bits of beautiful Merry Moments Designer Series Paper left over. They were the perfect size to create the background for my photo for this page. I then themed the rest of the pages colours around the DSP (and as with all Stampin' Up! papers the colours are all listed on the reverse of the paper pack as well as in the catalogue too).


Behind the picture I slipped two of Stampin' Up!'s lovely new Foil Doilies. I love the festive fanciness of adding these to a project.

To create my chain of decorations I used lots of mixed embellishments (sadly some of these are now retired). I can give you a little bit of insider info, there are some seriously lovely embellishments in the new Autumn Winter catalogue that would be PERFECT for this page. But any buttons and sparklies you have in your stash would work well.

I hand drew the string on to my 12"x12" Cherry Cobbler cardbase and then adhered my mix of embellishments. I created baubles with circle punches and the Lots of Joy stamp set, I added a punched star and various buttons and pearls to give a mix of textures and sizes.


I do have a confession, the beautiful glimmery 'Wishes' is from a retired kit from last years Autumn Winter catalogue (do you remember the gorgeous star box kit?). But I can assure you that there are lots more lovely kits and embellishments coming on September 1st. If you'd like a catalogue posting out to you now (so you can get a head start on all that Christmas loveliness) please drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk and I'll pop one in an envelope for you.


The final finishing touch was the 'Christmas' that I stamped with Staz On ink and my rotary stamp and stamped directly on to the photo.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment