Wednesday 12 August 2015

A Garden in Bloom Summer Scrapbook page from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Weekly Deals Wednesday! All new special deals are live today for the next week. Great products included this week including In Color Blossom Accents and my favourite Scallop Tag Topper Punch.

Today's crafty share is another of my week of scrapbook pages. This uses the Garden in Bloom stamp set with a variety of colours including Blushing Bride & Melon Mambo, Old Olive & Mint Macaron, Hello Honey & So Saffron. I thought this garden inspired set would be a perfect partner for my photos from one of the Isle of Wight's fantastic summer shows. The girls and I had a fantastic time pretending to drive the tractors at the Chale Show.


I created the banners with the English Garden Designer Series Paper (and I punched the pennant end with my Triple Banner Punch- so handy for getting a perfect punched end every time).

I love how simple this stamp set is to stamp and line up. The set comes in photopolymer and matches up perfectly with the assistance of a little tab at the top of each stamp which helps you to match up each layer of the flowers each time you stamp. It is so easy to get this lovely watercoloured effect.


I finished the page with this stamped and cut out flower embellished with a Metal Rimmed Pearl. I stamped my title with my Alphabet Rotary Stamp.


Pop over to my online store to see this weeks fantastic new Weekly Deals. 


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment