Monday 13 July 2015

Garden In Bloom Candle Gift Set from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

It is a new crafty week at Stampin' Sarah HQ and a fun week of craftiness ahead with classes and crafty get togethers. I had a lovely weekend catching up with some Stampin' Up! friends and sharing the new catalogue and all the goodies contained within with them.


Now the party is over I can share with you the candle I made as my Hostess thank you gift. I have gotten a bit carried away with the Garden In Bloom stamp set recently. Everything I have been stamping seems to feature this lovely triple stamping set.


I created these two candles using the tissue paper technique. I stamped the floral images on to white tissue paper and then wrapped the tissue around my candle and held in place with tightly wrapped greaseproof baking paper. I then used my heat tool to melt the wax a little and soak the tissue paper in to the candle. Such a simple technique but perfect for all occasions.

For the blue tone floral candle I used Memento Black, Pool Party, Marina Mist, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight ink to stamp my flowers and leaves.


I was really pleased with the way the candles turned out. My second attempt was a little more detailed and I forgot that the ink was still wet on my craft table so it all got a bit smudged. But Summer absolutely loved it and has adopted the bumble bee and butterfly candle as her own.

If you pop back on Wednesday I will share the matching thank you card and packaging for this card. I had so much fun designing the cute little set for my hostess at the weekend. Half the fun of prepping for a Stampin' Up! party is coming up with the gift set for my hostess.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the candles! A must-try! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

  2. The Best compound bow for hunting also features the Engage Grip interface, which was designed to ensure consistent hand placement, effectively reducing torque. Drilling down, the Prima is 30 inches axle to axle. It has a 5.5-inch brace height. The bow weighs 3.93 pounds. Peak draw weight options include 40, 50 and 60 pounds. Draw length options range from 21.5-27.5 inches. And let off is 80%.Best compound bow for beginners

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete