Wednesday 22 July 2015

Circle of Spring Birthday Greetings from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Hello crafters. A bit later than planned for my crafty share today due to an unscheduled sick day for me and my family. Thankfully it all seems to have passed as quickly as it arrived and we're all on the mend.

So here is the project I planned to share this morning. A birthday card I created for a friend using Circle of Spring and the English Garden Designer Series Paper.


I stamped the Circle of Spring wreath stamp in Memento Black ink and then coloured with Hello Honey, Mint Macaron & Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Markers. I layered my wreath panel on to Island Indigo and raised with Dimensionals on to my English Garden panel.

The banner was stamped from the Endless Thanks stamp set and layered with the Birthday greeting from the Circle of Spring set. I finished with Subtles Candy Dots.


New Weekly Deals went live this morning. They are only while stocks last. So pop over to my online shop and have a look.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment