Wednesday 1 July 2015

Bonus Weekly Deals and a Clearance Rack Update from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning and welcome to a fantastic morning of bonus Weekly Deals and product discounts.

This morning Stampin' Up! have announced a limited time expansion of the normal Weekly Deals. So for the month of July you can benefit from extra products at fantastic prices.

Starting with this fantastic selection of products including washi tape, punches, cardstock and ribbons. Click on the picture below for more information on the products.These products are available in limited quantities while supplies last.


New items have been added to the Clearance Rack today too. Some great punches, kits, embellishments and stamp sets to be found at prices up to 60% off their original catalogue price.


And before I leave you to explore all the lovely product offerings this morning, I wanted to share a quick Father's Day card I made for my girls to give Sam. I forgot to share this last week. I used the gorgeous Neutrals Designer Series Paper Pack as a background which I distressed and daubered with Soft Suede. I added the Happy using the Simply Serif mini alphabet which I punched and layered on to Island Indigo stars (punched with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack). I stamped the 'Daddy' using the Layered Letters alphabet (stamped with Memento Black ink). The last detail I added were the shades of blue Candy Dots.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment