Wednesday 15 July 2015

A Garden in Bloom Gift Set from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters. It is Weekly Deals Day. A perfect time to pick up some bargains including the fab Star Framelits for £18.00. I love these Framelits for all occasions but with Christmas crafting preparations starting very soon these are a great addition to your crafting tool kit.

As promised, I have my Garden in Bloom gift set to share with you today. I made this little thank you set for my weekend party Hostess.

I used Soft Sky, Island Indigo & Marina Mist to stamp the flowers matched with the English Garden Designer Series Papers.


For the sentiment I used the Cottage Greetings stamp set and added Basic Pearls.


I created a matching Thank You tag using the Scalloped Tag Top Punch which I added to the stamped candle I shared on Monday. A simple matching gift set.


Don't forget to pop over and have a look at this weeks Weekly Deals to see what bargains are on offer this month.



Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment