Thursday 30 July 2015

A Garden in Bloom Birthday from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters. I have a special birthday card to share today. I made this for one of my lovely crafting friends. In fact she was one of my very first class attendees. She was purchased a place at my card class as a birthday gift 5 years ago.

If you've been following my blog you will have seen the Garden In Bloom stamp set featured a fair few times. I just love the simplicity of the watercolour effect and the two step stamping. This card was inspired by this beautiful creation from Chris in the States.


I made a little mistake in my stamping and picked up my retired Pistachio Pudding stamp set instead of Mint Macaron as I had planned. But I still love the effect.

The Whisper White panel uses Memento Black ink with Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Old Olive and Mint Macaron (imagine I had used Mint Macaron to match the coloured cardstock layer).

I added the dashed line with my Black Stampin' Write marker and the birthday greeting is from Cottage Greetings.


Pop over to my online store to see this weeks fantastic new Weekly Deals.  I love the Metallic Sequins and might take this opportunity to have a bit of a stock up ;0)


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment