Wednesday 8 July 2015

A Farmers Market Recipe Book from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning stampers. How is your crafty week going?

Have you seen these gorgeous Farmers Market Designer Series Paper? I just love these big bold kitchen garden style prints. I have had to buy an extra set just to keep and look at as I love them so much.

As soon as I saw these prints I knew they would be perfect for covering journals to make recipe books for my lovely Monthly Hostess Club ladies. We often share recipes and tips over cardmaking classes so I thought these little books would be perfect for keeping a note of shared recipes.


I used each of the designs to cover a set of 10 journal books. I then used the Awesomely Artistic stamp set to stamp the tag and the Simply Serif Alphabet to stamp the 'Recipes'.

I created a matching patterned pen by wrapping Bohemian Designer Washi Tape around a fab gel writing pen.

 
To finish I mounted the label on Dimensionals and then twirled Linen Thread to give a more rustic-y feel to the cover. 


As it is Wednesday don't forget to check out the new Weekly Deals by clicking below.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment