Friday 5 June 2015

Serene Silhouettes Birthday Greetings Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

How much are you loving the new Stampin' Up! catalogue? 

There is just so much to choose from amid all the loveliness. I cannot wait to create and share so many new projects and ideas over the upcoming months.

Today I have a birthday card I created with my Hostess Club ladies recently using the Serene Silhouettes and Butterfly Basics stamp sets.


To create this card we punched a circle from a piece of scrap card and used the scrap piece as a mask. Using a Stampin Sponge (or a dauber would work too) we sponged So Saffron ink as a base and then Calypso Coral ink over the top to create a sunset.


Once the sunset effect was created we stamped the branch silhouette in Memento Black and covered with Clear Embossing. This gives a lovely sheen and raised texture to the card.


To finish we stamped the Happy Birthday from Butterfly Basics in Calypso Coral ink.

A super simple, quick and easy note card which could be personalised for any occasion.

Thank you for popping by today. Don't forget to check out this week's Weekly DealsPlease let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment