Monday 29 June 2015

An Awesomely Artistic layered Thank You Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Monday. What a beautiful weekend and what a lovely day ahead. I am loving this weather. We made the most of it by heading to the Isle of Wight County Show for a day out followed by a night camping in the motorhome. Not much time for crafting. But lots of fun all the same. Sam and I even snuck in enough time to see the new Jurassic Park which was corny but super fun.

Today I have another Awesomely Artistic inspired creation. I really cannot make enough with this stamp set. I love the layering potential and all the beautifully detailed images.


I used the fab Whisper White Note Cards as my card base and then layered Crumb Cake and Memento Tuxedo Black inked images. I added a piece of striped DSP from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack plus a think piece of Silver Glimmer Paper.

The 'thanks' sentiment is from the Cottage Greetings stamp set.

I added the final detail using punched flowers (punched with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack) and Basic Pearls.


Thank you for popping by today. Don't forget to check out this week's Weekly DealsPlease let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: