Wednesday 24 June 2015

A Folding Awesomely Artistic Gift Box from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Today's project is this fab little folded gift box decorated with the Awesomely Artistic stamp set from the fab new 2015-2016 catalogue.

To create this gift box you need a piece of cardstock measuring 15 x 22.5cm. To work out the score marks and cutting measurements I used this template. This gift box can so easily be personalised or themed by occasion by using Designer Series Paper or differing stamps.

My favourite detail of this box is the dragonfly on top which I heat embossed in Gold and Clear (over Soft Suede ink) on to Vellum Cardstock. I created two dragonflies which I then fussy cut and mounted one on top of the other (I only cut the body and wings of the second dragonfly). I created the body with Basic Pearls.


My colour scheme for this box: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz and Encore Gold (I daubered gold around every edge for a vintage aged look).


Here is how the box opens with a folded ribbon tab.


This is such a perfect little gift box for all occasions. It would make a great teacher gift or table piece.

As it is Wednesday don't forget to check out the new Weekly Deals by clicking below.


Thank you for popping by today. Don't forget to check out this week's Weekly DealsPlease let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. I love this box!! I converted your measurements to inches and it came out beautifully! I embossed the dragonflies with iridescent ice embossing powder - I like the sparkle:-) Thank you so much for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting Elisha. I hadn't thought to try it with Iridescent Ice. Going to have to give that a go. Glad you liked this creation and were able to make it yourself. Thank you again for taking the time to comment and say hello xx

      Delete