Friday 22 May 2015

Fun with the Everyday Occasions Kit from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Evening crafters. Welcome to the weekend. I've had a super busy day getting ready for my new catalogue launch tomorrow (feel free to pop by if you are local on the Isle of Wight and fancy a little craftiness). I have lots of lovely craft items for sale as well as a fun make and take and copies of the catalogue for all attendees.


This week I went along to my monthly craft group with some lovely friends. We usually buy stamps to share amongst with our monthly subs. But this month we did something a little different and purchased the Everyday Occasions Kit from Stampin' Up! We thought as it was a crafty evening we could all share the kit contents and make ourselves some cards all together.


I cannot believe I haven't purchased one of these fab all in one kits before. Everything you need right in one lovely box including all the elements, Dimensionals, embellishments, cards, envelopes, stamps and ink (and there is even an acrylic block in the box too).

Here are the cards I made from the kit contents:



I love this Happy Birthday stamp. It would work really well on its own. So simple and it stamps beautifully:



I love the different styles and sizes of card in the kit. And the stamp set has a mix of sentiments for all occasions. Such a great all in one kit for the new stamper with clear and concise instructions or an easy to transport kit for the crafter on holiday.

Just a reminder, this and many other items are only available to order until June 2nd. After that we will have lots of new loveliness to drool over. But don't miss your chance to purchase your retiring favourites.

Thank you for popping by today. Don't forget to check out this week's Weekly DealsPlease let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment