Friday 8 May 2015

Bravo meets the Artisan Embellishment Kit from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Friday!

I have a card share today which I CASed from the lovely Vicky over at Crafting Clare. I adored her use of the Artisan Embellishment Kit to create this stencilled background coloured with Stampin' Write markers. I previously used the rose stencil to sponge dauber a background on this  scrapbook page layout.



I secured the stencil to my Whisper White layer with post it notes and then coloured the roses with Blushing Bride and Pink Pirouette markers. I coloured the leaves with Old Olive and Garden Green.

I stamped the Congrats from the Bravo stamp set in Rose Red over the background.


I hope you have a lovely weekend lined up. I will be teaching my monthly card class tomorrow afternoon and I have some lovely projects to share with you all next week following the class.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment