Friday 3 April 2015

A Work of Art Hostess Thank You Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters. What a wet and grey start to Good Friday. I'm hoping the weather improves a bit here on the Isle of Wight as we have an Easter Egg Activity Hunt to get to at 11am at the RSPCA. The girls have their Easter Bonnets all ready and everything ;0)

I have a thank you card creation to share today. I made this for a lovely friend who recently hosted a Stampin' Up! party at her home. This is inspired by a card I saw over at Pootles blog. I love the ombre effect of inking the stamp once and then stamping three times so you get the gradually lightening tones.


The colour I picked for this card is one of my favourites, Coastal Cabana. I stamped the swish from Work of Art three times and then added the fancy 'Thank You' from Another Thank You.

I added the little Silver Glimmer Paper shapes punched with the Itty Bitty Accents punches for an extra bit of bling (no card is complete without sparkle).


I'd like to wish you a very Happy Easter weekend. I hope you get lots of crafty time as well as fun doing whatever you have planned.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (or click on the links below to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I  can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. 

-XXX-


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment