Friday 10 April 2015

A Painted Blooms Mini Scrapbook Page from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Friday.

What are your crafty plans for the weekend. It looks to be a lovely day outside here today so I am packing the girls in to our new bicycle kiddie trailer and going out for a ride to Mums. Hopefully we'll get some gardening done in the lovely weather. Then maybe Mum and I will get to make a start on the beautiful Lily Pond Crochet Blanket I shared with you last week ;0)

I have two 6"x6" scrapbook pages to share with you today. I held the first of my new product classes last weekend. All attendees received the Painted Petals stamp set and three project kits to complete. This was one of the projects they got to make. They could choose to make their project in to a little scrapbook page and add their own pictures at home. Or they could create a card front or picture to frame.

This was my first creation:


I used a 6" square base of Blackberry Bliss and then cut a 5.75" square Whisper White layer to stamp on. I used Blushing Bride and Wild Wasabi ink to stamp the flowers from the Painted Petals set. I then punched three postage stamps from Blackberry Bliss cardstock. I used my 1" Square Punch to cut the little detail pictures to add to my squares.

I finished by stamping the Rose Red dots and the Blackberry Bliss sentiment and added a row of Pearls for added texture and detail.


The alternative version I created used the two step stamping bloom in the stamp set. I stamped the flowers in both Blushing Bride and Rose Red. I added Wild Wasabi leaf detail. Instead of photos I created floral frames instead using all the different floral stamps in the set.


Both pages were embellished with Butterflies punched from the matching Painted Blooms Designer Series Papers. 

If you haven't already hopped on over to the newly updated Clearance Rack it is well worth checking up. There are some real bargains to be had. I have been receiving some great feedback on the bargains some of my lovely customers have been getting. I might have to partake of a stocking up trip to the Rack myself over the weekend.



Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (or click on the links below to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door.

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment