Wednesday 29 April 2015

A Flower Patch Thinking of You Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Wednesday!

I hope you+ are having a great week so far. I've been busy with cardmaking and pressie making for a few family birthdays coming up on the next week or so. Lots to share over the next week. But I won't post until I've shared my projects with their recipients.

Today I have a card class project to share. This was inspired by this card I saw over on Leonie's Blog. I love the simplicity of the framed stamping.


I created the frame using my Square Framelits Dies. I then marked the corners of the square on to my Whisper White layer so I would know roughly where to position my flowers and stems.

I used Rich Razzleberry, Wisteria Wonder, Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz to stamp the flowers and stems from the Flower Patch stamp set.


The sentiment is from the Sheltering Tree stamp set. I stamped this in Rose Red and added Candy Dots and tiny Basic Pearls to finish.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. How cute! this is a great idea and I'm sure I have something in my stash that would work...
    x

    ReplyDelete