Friday 27 March 2015

Wellie Boot Butterfly Basics Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Friday crafters.

What a fantastically busy and crafty week I have had here at Stampin' Sarah! HQ. I've been busy planning a special product class next week using the Painted Petals stamp set and matching papers. I've also been making Hostess Club gifts for my lovely virtual club members (more on that next week once I've taken some pictures). And lastly I have fallen in love with this online crafty project. Going to give it a go (with a lot of help from my Mum no doubt).

I have another of our card class projects to share with you today. This is a project and template I have cased from Stamping T in Australia. I loved the simplicity of the wellie boot template which could be used in endless combinations for all the gardening or outdoor loving people in your life.


For this card I used a Very Vanilla cardstock base and then stamped the flower from Butterfly Basics in black ink. I then layered the fern/leaf image by stamping multiple times from one inking in Wild Wasabi. I coloured the main floral image and then stamped and punched two little butterflies from Papillion Potpourri.


I finished with Candy Dots in tones of purple (taken from the Regals and Subtles Dots) and Basic Pearls to embellish the butterflies.

I absolutely love creating different shaped cards and this one is perfect for the time of year with Spring beginning to show itself in all the beautiful blooms popping up everywhere.

Thank you for popping by today. Don't forget Sale-A-Bration finishes on Tuesday so only a few more days to take advantage of all the lovely freebie products available only while supplies last.

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (or click on the links above to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I  can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. 

-XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah
    What a great looking project, I missed this on Tanya's site but so happy to see it here - as you say, gardening, walking etc, and festival season coming up too! Interested to see what the project you've fallen in love with is but I can't make the link to it work at the moment...

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thank you for letting me know the link wasn't working Helen. I have updated it. It is a beautiful Lily Pond Crochet Blanket. It is simply stunning. Lovely to hear from you and thank you for stopping by today ;0) xx

      Delete
    2. Yep, working now! It is cute. Crochet has eluded me up to now but I am going to a crochet workshop on tuesday, so I will show it to the teacher...

      Delete