Friday 13 March 2015

Hostess Club Adventure Awaits Notebooks from Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Good morning crafters.

Its nearly the weekend. Hope you have lots of craftiness planned. I am hoping for a big Project Life catch up. Going to spend some time this evening printing pictures ready for adding to my album.

My crafty share today is a project I made for my hostess club members to accompany their February orders. I absolutely adore the Adventure Bound Paper Stack and Adventure Awaits Stamp Set (also available together as a bundle) and wanted to put them together to make these pocket sized notebooks.

This one is my favourite of my creations. I find any stamp against this brick design looks like fancy graffiti. I just love the effect.


I also had some issues with a very juicy White Craft Pad which gave this large design a more watery effect than I had intended. But I felt it matched the wave papers in the background.


I accessorised each of the 10 notebooks I created with complimentary coloured Candy Dots.

Thank you for popping by today. You can find out more about the new Spring Summer Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration promotion by clicking here or by using the navigation menu on the left. This really is the most exciting time of the year to shop. New products and fantastic freebie rewards too. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (click on the links below to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I  can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. 

-X-


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment