Thursday 5 March 2015

Butterfly Basics meets Painted Blooms from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters.

Happy Thursday to you. How is your crafty week going? I had my lovely Hostess Club ladies round last night for a bit of craftiness and a cuppa. We had a lovely catch up over a card. I run my Hostess Club evenings every other month. I would love to welcome you to the Hostess Club, either locally or virtually (I can provide project kits if you are unable to attend), you can find out more here or by dropping me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk. And don't forget you'll benefit from sharing in regular Stampin' Up! promotions, a handmade gift from me each month and one month of hostess freebies.


Today's crafty share is inspired by this Jennifer McGuire tutorial I found on partial die cutting. I loved the simplicity of creating a dimensional fancy fold with my Butterflies Thinlits Dies.  Although after prepping 8 of these card bases I did begin to wonder what had inspired this creative fancifulness (each card required 3 times through the Big Shot).

I used the Butterfly Basics stamp set to create the Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight butterflies. Both the Thinlits and Stamps are available as part of a fantastically priced bundle  (only £36.25 for the photopolymer bundle).


I layered a strip of Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper over Old Olive cardstock and secured this to my base layer (so the butterflies overlapped). I then finished with a Melon Mambo coloured pearl (I used my Blendabilities markers to colour my pearl) and three Brights Candy Dots.

Thank you for popping by today. You can find out more about the new Spring Summer Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration promotion by clicking here or by using the navigation menu on the left. This really is the most exciting time of the year to shop. New products and fantastic freebie rewards too. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (click on the links below to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I  can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. 

-X-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment