Tuesday 3 March 2015

Birthday Bash Lined Berry Basket from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters. 

How was your weekend? I had a lovely crafty day out on Friday with Mum. We popped to the Make It show in Farnborough. So much lovely inspiration and crafts to have a go at. Mum and I tried our hands at block printing to create a tea towel. I love trying new things although I really don't have extra hours in the day for new crafts *lol* 

And did you see the new Sale-A-Bration products? What a great way to start the crafty week!



Today's crafty share is a little basket I created for my Monthly Card Class ladies. I used a base of Bermuda Bay cardstock with the Berry Basket Bigz Die. I then cut a second basket with Birthday Bash Designer Series Paper to line the inside of my basket.

To accessorise the basket I punched a bow using my Gift Bow Punch in coordinating Birthday Bash papers. 


Thank you for popping by today. You can find out more about the new Spring Summer Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration promotion by clicking here or by using the navigation menu on the left. This really is the most exciting time of the year to shop. New products and fantastic freebie rewards too. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (click on the links below to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I  can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. 

-X-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment