Wednesday 11 March 2015

An extra special glitter napkin technique 1st Birthday Card from Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Hello crafty friends.

How has your week been so far? Ours has been super busy as today is Sylvie's first birthday. So I have been making cake, prepping food, wrapping pressies and just generally creating bits and pieces ready for her day today.


I wanted to share the birthday card I made for her using the napkin technique (I talked about this technique here). I had picked up the party napkins and plates on a recent shopping trip and thought this technique would make a great little memento of her birthday party so set about using one of the napkins to create this SU inspired card (colour combo Rose Red and Pink Pirouette).

Once I had created my napkin layer I covered with Versamark and Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder. I heat set the powder and then embellished with little extras from my Artisan Embellishment Kit (I adore the little pink resin flowers).


Here is another crafty share for you. A creation from Summer this time. This was her fantastic cat she made for her sister as a table centre piece. I am super impressed with her creativity and flair (and love of cats too).


And last but not least. Here is the birthday girl enjoying the celebrations.


Thank you for popping by today. You can find out more about the new Spring Summer Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration promotion by clicking here or by using the navigation menu on the left. This really is the most exciting time of the year to shop. New products and fantastic freebie rewards too. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (click on the links below to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I  can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. 

-X-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment