Tuesday 31 March 2015

A big Sale-A-Bration Send Off from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters.

I was going through my projects to post here last night and realised I had several pictures of Sale-A-Bration projects to share with you.

So today in celebration of the last day of Sale-A-Bration 2015 I thought I would share the last of my projects using all of my favourite SAB freebies.

And don't forget there is still time to earn your own Sale-A-Bration freebie by placing an order today for £45+ in product. You can order any Stampin' Up! products via my online store by clicking here.


The first of my projects is this Thank You note I created for a recent customer order using the fantastic Lotus Blossom freebie stamp set.


I stamped the Lotus Blossom in Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist and Blackberry Bliss. I used a strip of Painted Blooms Designer Series paper. I then created the Thank You by punching a Whisper White Note Tag and stamped the greeting in Blackberry Bliss. I embellished with three Brights Candy Dots.


I had a Stampin' Up! party at the weekend with some lovely ladies. We celebrated the end of Sale-A-Bration (and the special extra Sale-A-Bration products available in March only) with these two cards created using the gorgeous Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum.


We coloured the reverse of the Designer Vellum and mounted on to one of Stampin' Up!'s precut and scored Note Cards. The butterfly is stamped in Blushing Bride and the greeting in Rose Red. The stamps are both from the Butterfly Basics stamp set.



If you'd like to find out more about any of the products I have used please click on the product links below. Don't forget Sale-A-Bration ends today. These additional exclusive products will not be available beyond today.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (or click on the links above to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I  can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. 

-XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment