Wednesday 25 February 2015

Painted Petals Birthday Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Good morning lovelies.

And how are you all this fine morning? I am up and ready early again today as I had to get the girls ready before work. No better time to enjoy a cuppa and a bit of blogging (and I'm catching up with Call the Midwife on tv too).

This card was inspired by a beautiful creation I saw on Sarah-Jane's blog. I love this double stamping shadow effect. You stamp your images first with White Craft Ink and leave to dry thoroughly (or in the case of my class ladies we heat blasted it with a heat tool to speed along the process). You then slightly offset the image and stamp again in your chosen colour. I used Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive.

Stamping over the top of the white ink is made easier with photopolymer. By being able to see through the stamp you are able to get a good idea of where you are stamping before putting ink to your cardstock.


The greeting is taken from the free Sale-A-Bration set, Big Day (still one month to take advantage of Sale-A-Bration- receive a chosen freebie with a £45+ spend). I stamped the sentiment in Elegant Eggplant and coloured the inside of the letters with my White Chalk Marker.

Thank you for popping by today. You can find out more about the new Spring Summer Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration promotion by clicking here or by using the navigation menu on the left. This really is the most exciting time of the year to shop. New products and fantastic freebie rewards too. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (click on the links below to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I  can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. 

-X-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment