Wednesday 11 February 2015

A Lotus Blossom Saleabration Thank You from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Good evening all. I hope you've had a lovely and creative week so far. It has been a busy one here on the Isle of Wight as I had some crafty friends round on Monday and did some card class prep. So this belated blog post comes with an apology. Today is the first opportunity I have had to photograph my projects in good light.

My first project of the week is the thank you note I made to enclose with all my recent party orders. I always like to include a little hand stamped note to show my appreciation. And I was recently told by one of my regular hostesses that she keeps all my cards as a little library of ideas and techniques. This made me smile as I can never throw away a handmade card so I loved to hear mine were being kept.

This is a super simple and easy three step stamping card. I made a stack of 18 cards in 15 minutes.

I cut three card bases from one sheet of Naturals Ivory Cardstock (each card base measures 9.9cm x 21cm scored at 10.5cm). I simply stamped the Lotus Blossom image from the Sale-A-Bration exclusive stamp set in Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral and Rose Red.


I then stamped the stem in Old Olive and the coordinating greeting in Rose Red. I finished with 3 Basic Pearls to add a small amount of embellishment.

And don't forget that as it is Wednesday we have a new range of Weekly Deals launching today. There are some great products this week including the Magnetic Big Shot platform and several dies at fantastic prices!

Thank you for popping by today. You can find out more about the new Spring Summer Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration promotion by clicking here or by using the navigation menu on the left. This really is the most exciting time of the year to shop. New products and fantastic freebie rewards too. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (or click on the links above to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I  can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. 

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment