Monday 16 February 2015

A Big Sketched Birthday Bash Scrapbook Page from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Good morning and a very Happy Monday to yoiu. What a beautiful weekend we had here on the Isle of Wight. I took the girls for a walk yesterday in the beautiful sunshine. With a smattering of bulbs pushing through the soggy ground and sun blazing down it feels like Spring is just around the corner.

I have another scrapbook page to share with you today. I wanted to create a simple birthday layout with the gorgeous gold foiled Birthday Bash Speciality Designer Series Papers in the Spring Summer catalogue. I knew they would be a perfect match with the Sketched Birthday stamp set. 

I used a Whisper White 12"x12" base and then created a Daffodil Delight strip (12"x4") which I stamped with the images from Sketched Birthday. I used the colours from the DSP as my theme: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry and Tangelo Twist.


I then created my banner using the Banner Framelit Dies and offcuts of the Birthday Bash DSP. I arranged my photos first (layered over a 4.25"x6.25" piece of DSP) then positioned my banners before glueing. I added small embellishments to my banners including Brights Buttons, glimmer paper stars punched with my Itty Bitty Accents Star Punch and Candy Dots.

To finish I added my title. I cut the 'Happy' using my Hello You Thinlits and the 'Birthday' was cut from Gold Foil card using my Little Letters Thinlits.


I hope you enjoyed my crafty make today. The pictures are from Summer's 2nd birthday last year. She loves balloons of all shapes and sizes so I knew the lovely gold foiled Speciality Papers with the ballooon design would be a perfect accent for my scrapbook page. Birthday season is nearly upon my again. I am in the process of starting my planning for Sylvie next month and Summer in May. Where does the time go?

Thank you for popping by today. You can find out more about the new Spring Summer Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration promotion by clicking here or by using the navigation menu on the left. This really is the most exciting time of the year to shop. New products and fantastic freebie rewards too. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (or click on the links above to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I  can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. 

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment