Wednesday 7 January 2015

Perpetual Birthday Calendar Project Kit stamped by Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters. Are you loving all the new loveliness of the Spring Summer catalogue and Sale-A-Bration? What is not to love?

As promised I am sharing with you today the first half of my Perpetual Birthday Calendar made with the amazing Project Kit from the Spring Summer catalogue.

Some days I crave crafting using a kit. Something ready prepared and waiting to be made in to something beautiful. And this kit is my all time favourite kit offered by Stampin' Up! It is just such a lovely little make and so much fun to put together.

During Demonstrator preorder this was the first thing I ordered along with the coordinating Perpetual Birthday Calendar Photopolymer stamp set (all the lovely background stamps along with the months).


To keep it simple I used the suggested ink colours in the instructions: Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Baked Brown Sugar, Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride and Real Red. I simply picked out these ink pads and sat down at my desk to create with the ready made die cuts, embellishments and accessories.


Each month has its own background embellishment stamp ranging from hearts and butterflies to splodges and leaves.


The kit also contains sequins, trim & confetti stickers to add extra texture and fun to your pages.


I especially love the little die cut feathers. I loved creating this Melon Mambo themed page for April.


Just a little tip if you purchase and create this little project kit. Each ready made calendar page is printed with a specific number of days. So be sure to make sure you pick the right number days for the month your are stamping. I am so glad I realised this before starting my calendar. I would not have been happy to have stamped January with 30 days or February with 31!!

And as well as the lovely stamped calendar pages you also get the hard board and clip to mount your pages on to. And they all come packaged in this lovely presentation box too (perfect for keeping your completed calendar in when not on display or for decorating if you are giving as a gift).


Pop back on Friday and I will have the final 6 months of the year to share with you.

Here is the full kit and all its components. If you click on the image it will connect you through my online store for more detail. The kit is £14.50. A really good value fun make.


Thank you so much for popping by today. Thank you for supporting my blog throughout the year. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (you can click on the pictures below) or get in touch direct and I'll order them for you. You can get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment