Friday 9 January 2015

Perpetual Birthday Calendar Kit Part 2 created by Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


As promised I am back with another Spring Summer celebration post today. I love nothing more than new product and introducing new catalogues to all my lovely customers. And as I mentioned earlier in the week the Perpetual Birthday Calendar Kit is my favourite of all the new products (and there are a LOT of lovely things in the new Spring Summer catalogue) and I cannot wait to show my sample one off over the upcoming months.

I have the second half of the year to share with you today. 

Starting with my slighty over stamped July page. I tried a different colour combo on this page (Blushing Bride, Real Red and Lost Lagoon) and embellished with confetti stickers and sequins (all part of the kit).


 I love the little butterfly stamps and thought they would work well with the little sunburst stamps.


Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride and Lost Lagoon for September.


I wanted to have a go at capturing Autumn on my October page so I used the two different leaf stamps and tried the rock n roll technique with Hello Honey and Real Red to give a two tone effect to my leaves. I then stamped over the top with the second leaf stamp in Baked Brown Sugar.


I wanted to create fireworks for November so used a Hello Honey background and stamped over with Real Red stars and glued sequins for a little bit of sparkle.


And last but not least I created a winter snow themed December page.


Now all that remains is for me to dig through my diary (or failing that checking upcoming birthdays on Facebook) and filling in all my pages with upcoming celebrations.

I hope this has inspired you to have a go. It really is a great value kit at just £14.50 for the box and bits and £21.95 for the photopolymer stamp set  (which has numerous other uses for scrapbooking and cardmaking).

You can find out more about the new Spring Summer Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration promotion by clicking here or by using the navigation menu on the left. This really is the most exciting time of the year to shop. New products and fantastic freebie rewards too. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (or click on the links above to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I'll order them for you. You can get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment