Wednesday 21 January 2015

An Adventure Bound Thank You Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Good morning crafters. Welcome to my Wednesday make (you know what Wednesday means? New Weekly Deals over on my Online Store).

This is the last in my Adventure Bound series of cards. I just cannot praise this Paper Stack enough. I just love the photographic quality of each 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" piece of paper. I'd love to just frame them and put them on the wall.

I layered this gorgeous tree design over an Early Espresso card base. I then used some Early Espresso off cuts to cut the 'Thanks' using my Hello You Thinlits dies. I stamped the 'So Much' from the Crazy About You stamp set (available with the Thinlits as the Crazy About You bundle at a 15% discount) in Early Espresso ink and punched using the Word Window punch.


You can find out more about the new Spring Summer Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration promotion by clicking here or by using the navigation menu on the left. This really is the most exciting time of the year to shop. New products and fantastic freebie rewards too. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (or click on the links above or pictures below to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I'll order them for you. You can get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

-XXX-

1 comment:

  1. I love your Adventure Bound cards set. The papers are amazing, and I almost don't want to use them as they are so nice! Maybe I will have to get another pack just to be sure. But I adore your cards, and they will be perfect for birthday cards for the guys in the office, so I will definitely have to make a few for my card box! Thanks for the fab ideas :)

    ReplyDelete