Wednesday 14 January 2015

Adventure Bound + Hello You Thinlits Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Good morning crafters.

As you can see I have stuck with my theme this morning. Here is another card inspired by these amazing creations from Jenny in Australia. I love the simplicity of letting the Adventure Bound Paper Stack speak for itself. I love keeping the photo clear images the focus of the card and just adding a sentiment over the top. A perfect birthday card for the man in your life, traveller or nature lover.

For this card I layered the pebble paper over an Island Indigo cardstock base. I ran the 'Happy' Thinlit from the Hello You Thinlit set (which I purchased as a bundle with the Crazy for You stamp set) through my Big Shot to cut a Whisper White greeting.


I then cut a small Whisper White pennant which I stamped 'Birthday' on using the Crazy About You stamp set (designed to accompany the words framelits). I finished by adding 3 Regals Candy Dots.

You can find out more about the new Spring Summer Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration promotion by clicking here or by using the navigation menu on the left. This really is the most exciting time of the year to shop. New products and fantastic freebie rewards too. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (or click on the links above to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I'll order them for you. You can get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

-XXX-

1 comment:

  1. Love your card Sarah. The prints in this paper stack are fantastic.

    Thanks for the link to my blog :)

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete