Friday 16 January 2015

A gold tone Little Letters scrapbook page by Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters. It is the weekend ;0) And you know what that means? Another fab Pinkie team blog hop tomorrow. This time we will be celebrating the Spring Summer Catalogue I have a lovely set of notecards to share with you tomorrow so be sure to pop by to check out all the lovely creative inspiration from some fab fellow Demonstrators.

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you. I'm a little scrapbook rusty. I've been so enjoying Stampin' Up! and Project Life that I've neglected my traditional 12"x12" scrapbooking. But I really enjoyed getting back to it this week.


For this page I used a Very Vanilla base with a 6" square of Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum. I stamped the small star flurries in Gold Encore ink using the background stamp from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar Stamp Set.

I created my title with my Little Letters Thinlits Dies using Champagne Glimmer Paper. I added a length of Gold Satin Ribbon and Gold Sequin Trim.


I cut three stars from Brushed Gold cardstock using my Stars Framelits and scored from every point. I folded and then mounted to my page using Dimensionals layered on top of one another (I used 4) to keep the 3D effect.

To embellish my star background I added a little colour with my 2013-2015 In Colour Sequins.


I really enjoyed getting back to scrapbooking and I never need an excuse to show off pictures of my girls. This picture was taken on a walk to my Mum's house in the cold weather. My youngest is never shy of smiling when she sees a camera.

You can find out more about the new Spring Summer Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration promotion by clicking here or by using the navigation menu on the left. This really is the most exciting time of the year to shop. New products and fantastic freebie rewards too. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (or click on the links above or pictures below to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I'll order them for you. You can get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment