Wednesday 24 December 2014

Seasonally Scatttered Christmas Greetings from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Happy Christmas Eve to all my lovely friends and crafty readers.

Whatever you have planned over the next few days I hope you have a fantastic time and I hope Santa brings you that perfect crafty item for your stash (I wrote a very nice letter asking for a pyrography kit and some polymer clay *fingers crossed*).

My last festive crafty share is this Christmas card I made using Night of Navy cardstock, Silver Glimmer Paper, Vellum and the Seasonally Scattered stamp set.


I stamped my 'Merry' stamp on to a piece of vellum and heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. I then turned the vellum over and daubered Night of Navy ink on to the reverse of my image.
I added the 'Christmas' from the Good Greetings stamp set and finished with Basic Rhinestones for extra festive sparkle.

Thank you so much for popping by today and for sharing in the Christmas Eve festivities. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and thank you for supporting my blog throughout the year. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (links above or click on the pictures below) or get in touch direct and I'll order them for you.

Happy Christmas Crafting 

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment