Friday 26 December 2014

Saleabration 2015 Lotus Blossom sneak peek from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

 Good morning crafters and a very Happy Boxing Day to you.

I hope you have had a lovely festive break so far and that your Christmas was full of fun and fabness. It is still so unseasonably sunny and bright here on the Isle of Wight so we started our Christmas Day with a family walk on the beach with my parents and sisters. Summer got to try out her new bike and we all exchanged gifts together before returning to our homes to start our feast cooking. All in all it was a lovely relaxing day. But I am still super tired today. Need a holiday to recover I think.


As promised now Christmas has passed I have some sneak peeks to share with you. The first of my sneak peek projects is this birthday card I made for a crafty friend using the new Saleabration stamp set, Lotus Blossom. For those of you who haven't experienced a Saleabration before, it is the best time of year for Stampin' Up! shopping. From January 6th for every £45 you spend in one transaction you will be able to choose a free stamp set or item from the exclusive Saleabration brochure. There is no limit to how many items you can receive and this year Saleabration has been extended to run right through to the end of March. So that is nearly 3 full months of freebies! 

And even more exciting, the Spring Summer catalogue is also released on January 6th so lots of opportunities to receive new crafty products as well as free items. If you would like a free Spring Summer catalogue as well as a Saleabration brochure, I will happily post these out to you to peruse at your leisure. Just drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk with your address details and I'll get these in the post to you.


For this card I used a Crumb Cake base and then stamped the beautiful triple stamping Lotus Blossom stamp set in White Craft Ink, Crisp Cantaloupe and Rose Red. This is a fantastic set of photopolymer stamps. Each stamp is marked with an arrow to show you which way up to stamp the image for easy alignment. You can stamp the image in one colour adding layers of the same colour on top of each other to add detail. Or as I did you choose three different complimentary colours to create the flower.

I added the swirly birthday from the Age Awareness stamp set and embellished with Basic Pearls and Candy Dots. The ribbon is Pear Pizzazz Cotton.

Thank you so much for popping by today. Thank you for supporting my blog throughout the year. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (you can click on the pictures below) or get in touch direct and I'll order them for you.

Happy Crafting 

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment