Monday 22 December 2014

Blendabilities Bearing Gifts Christmas Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Good morning and a very Happy December 22nd to you! How was your weekend? We had a lovely one here on the Isle of Wight. I have been wrapping and making and generally getting last minute things done for the big day! Can you believe its here almost? This year has run away with me! That'll be having a baby I guess. Time has just flown by.

I have another festive make to share today. I have to get in all my Christmas-y projects before I start my Spring Summer sneak peeks from Friday onwards. Today's make uses the Bearing Gifts stamped paired with my Blendabilities markers.

I stamped the main image using my Memento Black ink pad and then coloured and shaded with a variety of my Blendabilities. I used a dauber to sponge the edges of my Whisper White layer with Pool Party ink. I layered my stamped layer on to All is Calm DSP, Wild Wasabi and Pool Party cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment on to Wild Wasabi and cut to the banner shape.



Here is a close up of my Blendabilities colouring and the Frosted Sequin finishing touches.


Thanks for stopping by today. Lovely to have you visit on the lead up to Christmas. I'd love to see your festive makes so please leave me a comment so I can pop by and visit your blogs.

If you have any questions about today's project or the products I have used, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. You can order online direct through my store by clicking the product links below. I also have availability in the next few months for your very own crafty party so drop me a line to find out more and get your date in the diary.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment