Friday 5 December 2014

A Wondrous Wreath Thank You from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Good morning a very Happy December 5th to you.

I recently made a large batch of these thank you cards for my November customers as a big thank you for their Christmas crafting custom.

I love the versatility of the Wondrous Wreath stamp set. It doesn't just have to be your traditional red and green Christmas wreath. I stamped this in Soft Sky, Island Indigo and Encore Silver ink and then embellished with Basic Rhinestones.


The 'Thanks' stamp is from the Another Thank You Photopolymer stamp set (stamped here in Island Indigo).

I hope you have a lovely festive weekend planned wherever you are. I am hoping to be catching up on my December Journal to share my pages with you next week. I will certainly have lots of lovely things to journal after our lovely trip away and of course sharing creativity with my fellow Demo's yesterday at our regional event in Basingstoke.

 If you have any questions about today's project or the products I have used, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. You can order online direct through my store by clicking the product links above. I also have availability in the next few months for your very own crafty party so drop me a line to find out more and get your date in the diary.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment