Friday 12 December 2014

A quick Stampin' Up! and Project Life December catch up with Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters.


I thought I would share a quick catch up on my Journal Your Christmas/December Album. I haven't quite managed to keep up to date with doing it every day. But I do have a catch up session planned over the weekend. And I have most of my pictures printed and ready to go.

So here is what I've done so far:


Children's medicines are sadly a daily part of life in this cold weather with both my girls being poorly so it was worthwhile capturing it. And I enjoyed creating the little shaker element to add to my page with my Shaker Frames and Star Framelits.


 I wanted to use the Cheerful Christmas stamp set to create my date feature on this page so I chose my Project Life cards (from the Hello December pack) in yellow and red and then coloured my stamp with the coordinating Daffodil Delight and Real Red Stampin' Write Markers.


I had a play with printing different sized photos for our trip to the Winchester Christmas marker. I really like the effect and with my Canon Selfy printer I can print multiple mini prints straight from my memory card. Project Life really is such a quick and easy way to capture memories. I am finding the process a lot easier this year now I have invested in one core kit and a printer I can use at home (rather than dragging to the instant printers at Boots everyday).


Here is one of my favourite pages- our Basingstoke Stampin' Up! group photo! What a lot of ladies there were that evening. Lots of faces old and new ;0) I used a swap I received as part of my page today. I loved that someone had thought to create a beautiful Project Life card as their swap! What a great idea. 



 And my final couple of pages for today use other Project Life cards I had in my stash. I used my Seasonal Snapshot cards and accessories for these couple of pages. They fitted my colours perfectly. I also added some embellishments from my (large) Christmas stash.



Thank you for popping by today. I hope you have lots of festive plans for the weekend. I will be welcoming my lovely ladies for the last of the years Card Classes. I am super excited to see them all. I just have to get myself organised to finish my prep this afternoon.

you have any questions about today's project or the products I have used, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. You can order online direct through my store by clicking the product links above or the pictures below. I also have availability in the next few months for your very own crafty party so drop me a line to find out more and get your date in the diary.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment