Wednesday 12 November 2014

Seasonally Scattered Thank You from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Continuing the theme of the week, baby wipe stamping, here is another quite thank you note I created with the Seasonally Scattered stamp set.

For this combination of colours I used Cajun Craze and Cherry Cobbler reinkers. I wanted a more yellow-y orange effect but didn't have the right reinkers (something I have now rectified with an extra order for the remaining colour families I didn't already own in reinker). I stamped the 'Thanks' image on to Naturals White cardstock (more of a homemade paper feel).

I love how this turned out. It still has an autumnal feel about it.

The little flowers I added were punched with my Itty Bitty Accents flower punch from Cherry Cobbler cardstock. I punched the images from a scrap piece of card which I had previously stamped the same image in Encore Gold which gives the slightly patterned flowers.


Today is Wednesday, so you know what that means, Weekly Deals. Click on the picture below to connect through to my online store to find out more about this weeks product bargains.


Thanks for stopping by today. If you have any questions about today's project or the products I have used, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. You can order online direct through my store by clicking the product links above. I also have availability in the next few months for your very own crafty party so drop me a line to find out more and get your date in the diary.

Happy Crafting
-X-

2 comments:

  1. Lovely effect. And what a coincidence, I have a blog post scheduled using that stamp and the baby wipe technique too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen, thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment ;0) Speaking of coincidences I was on your lovely blog yesterday morning admiring your tealight luminary and that fab star box of chocolates. Hope all going Ok your end xx

      Delete