Tuesday 25 November 2014

Fun Sweety Elf Leg Hanger Decoration from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


I love this quick and easy little Christmas make. The picture above makes me think of two cheeky elves leaning against a wall getting in to mischief.

I designed this project for our monthly card class this past Saturday and the ladies all enjoyed making these cheeky little chaps (or their legs at least).

This all came about when I was shopping in my local 99p shop and came across these sherbet and jelly sticks. I knew they would work perfectly as Elf Legs. I've placed the sweeties in to the Stampin' Up! 1"x8" Cello Bags (although these ready packaged sweets don't necessarily need them). So instead of these sticks you could use multicoloured choccies or jelly sweets.


To create the shorts I cut a Top Note from Old Olive and folded in half. I used my Chalk Marker to add the stitched detail. The shoes were cut from a Real Red Top Note shape. And to finish I added Gold Foil button details to the shorts and to the boots and Gold Ribbon around the ankles.

Today sees the launch of a fantastic recruiting promotion from Stampin' Up! You can join my team and get started with your Stampin' Up! business with a fantastic 25% off the £99 Starter Kit (for one week only!). What a great deal! I'd love to welcome you to my team of Inkin' Owls. You can find out more by clicking the 'Join my Team' tab above or get in touch with me directly for more information.

If you have any questions about today's project or the products I have used, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. You can order online direct through my store by clicking the product links above or the pictures below. I also have availability in the next few months for your very own crafty party so drop me a line to find out more and get your date in the diary.

Happy Crafting
-X-

1 comment:

  1. How do the shorts stayon. Do you glue them to the sweetie stick. Great project xxx

    ReplyDelete