Friday 28 November 2014

A very Happy Wonderful Christmas Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


Good morning crafters!

Hope you are having a lovely crafty week. I had a rare day of craftiness yesterday as my Mum and Dad took Summer to visit my grandparents on the mainland. I managed to make 40 swaps for a Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration event next week and a retirement card for my lovely chiropractor (both projects I will share next week). So all in all a very productive day.

Today's card share is the project we made at my November craft parties. I combined the Festival of Trees stamp set with a strip of Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper. The sentiment is stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink and is taken from the Wondrous Wreath stamp set.

I love the two step stamping effect (made so much easier with the new photopolymer stamps) of the tree with baubles. I added an extra dimension by first stamping the baubles in Gold Encore then stamping over the top in Cherry Cobbler ink (slightly off setting the baubles).

To finish I punched a star using my Itty Bitty Accents star punch from Champagne Glimmer Paper.

This is a great card to reproduce quickly and easily. Perfect for all those cards for family, friends and colleagues. 

Don't forget to check out this weeks fab Weekly Deals by clicking the image below.

Thank you for popping by today. I hope you enjoyed today's crafty festive project. I'll have another project to share tomorrow so please come back to see what else I've been creating.

If you have any questions about today's project or the products I have used, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. You can order online direct through my store by clicking the product links above or the pictures below. I also have availability in the next few months for your very own crafty party so drop me a line to find out more and get your date in the diary.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment