Tuesday 18 November 2014

A very Cheerful Christmas card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning and welcome to a new crafty week here at Stampin' Sarah! HQ. It has been a very wet and grey weekend here on the Isle of Wight but that didn't stop all the lovely early Christmas shoppers from turning out at another fabulous Christmas Fair in Cowes on Saturday. I love this annual event at the Yacht Haven. So many lovely stalls and customers. My felt and ribbon wreaths proved super popular and I'm glad I decided to have a go at making them. I'll share a few pics of my favourites later in the week (also show you some new ways to use Stampin' Up! dies).


Today's crafty project was designed by my downline Lorraine for our team get together last week. I had forgotten how much I love the Cheerful Christmas stamp set. It works so beautifully with the Filigree Frame Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  Such a classic and simple card to recreate.

We used a Very Vanilla cardbase embossed with the Filgree Frame. We then stamped the 'Christmas Cheer' sentiment in Always Artichoke. Then to finish we coloured Basic Rhinestones with Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities pens and embellished the swirly stamped image. Et voila! A perfectly festive (and easy to mass produce) Christmas card.


Thanks for stopping by today. If you have any questions about today's project or the products I have used, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. You can order online direct through my store by clicking the product links above or the pictures below. I also have availability in the next few months for your very own crafty party so drop me a line to find out more and get your date in the diary.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment