Friday 26 September 2014

Fun with Nature's Peace and Stampin' Up!'s Petite Cafe Gift Bags


Good morning and welcome to the official start of the weekend. I am all packed and ready for a Stampin' Up! party tonight with a group of new crafters. So excited to meet them all and share Stampin' Up! and our fantastic Autumn Winter catalogue (filled with festive inspiration).

Today's crafty make is inspired by a project I found in the catalogue. I love the simplicity of this stamped Petite Cafe Gift Bag.


I stamped the Nature's Peace stamp straight on to the Petite Cafe Gift Bag in Chocolate Chip ink. It is a little challenging to get a complete image due to the folded ridge in the bag. However, with a firm press down on your stamp it is possible to get a good image. I covered a slight break in the image with my star embellishments which are punched with my Itty Bitty Accents punch from Cherry Cobbler and then finished with a Gold Sequin taken from a length of trim.


For the tag I stamped the 'Merry' from Seasonally Scattered on to a piece of Cherry Cobbler card and punched with my Decorative Label Punch. I secured to a length of tied Gold Baker's Twine with a Mini Metallic Clothespin.

These little gift bags are perfect for presenting your Christmas gifts or making as table place markers filled with chocolates. My ladies at my card class all had lots of ideas for what they would put inside from jewellery to smellies to handmade sweets. I gave them some choccie coins to put inside as I cannot bear to make something Christmas-y without a little chocolatey treat.

I'd love to see your festive creations or ideas for Stampin' Up! products. So if you are reading and have a blog, please leave a comment to point me in your direction. I'd love to come and say hello and see what you've been making too.

Thank you for popping by today. If you have any questions about today's project or the products I have used, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. You can order online direct through my store by clicking the product links above or the pictures below. I also have availability in the next few months for your very own crafty party. Click on the Promotions tab above to see the exclusive hostess promotion running until October 31st.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment