Wednesday 6 August 2014

New Home Celebration Card using Stampin' Up!'s Life's Adventure and Skinny Mini

Happy Wednesday Craftiness. 

I hope your week has been treating you well. I've been putting the finishing touches to my Christmas Craft Day on Friday (as well as eagerly awaiting my Autumn Winter catalogue preorder! Fingers crossed it should be arriving today).

Earlier this week, my sister asked me to design her a New Home card for a friend. I absolutely love that the new catalogue has a house stamp and it is perfect for creating new home cards (although just a little *spoiler alert* there is a lovely house stamp and Framelit set in the Autumn Winter catalogue). This is from the Life's Adventure hostess set which contains 4 lovely little images for colouring.


I stamped the house in Memento ink and then then coloured with my Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities. I cut the image out and then mounted on my Whisper White layer. The 'New Home' was stamped with the Skinny Mini Alphabet (love those photopolymer stamps- so easy to line up and position). I used the new Beach House Washi Tape and a flower punched with the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack to create the coloured embellishment.

I stuck the Whisper White layer using dimensionals on to the base which I layered with a circle cut from the Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack and a Doily.

I hope you like today's crafty share. I am looking forward to sharing all my Christmas projects with you over the upcoming weeks. And even better, I cannot wait to show you all the lovely new products coming to a catalogue near you in a few weeks time.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this project. You can get in touch via email: poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. I'm more than happy to help. All Stampin' Up! products can be ordered through my online store by clicking the product links above or the pictures below. Or get in touch and I'll happily place an order for you.

Happy Crafting
-X-



No comments:

Post a Comment