Thursday 28 August 2014

New Autumn Winter Catalogue, Exciting News and a little bit of Partridge & Pears Festive Crafting from Stampin' Up!

 Good morning and too many exciting things to share with you this morning:

1) The new Autumn Winter Catalogue is now LIVE! You order direct through my online store by clicking here or by dropping me an email on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk. View the full catalogue by clicking on the image below.



2) With the launch of the fantastic new seasonal catalogue comes the launch of a fantastic new hostess promotion. Host a party anytime between now and October 31st and receive the Good Greetings stamp set for free (with sales of £200+). That is in addition to the usual hostess benefits.


So for a £200 sales party you will receive a handmade gift from me for hosting, £30 to spend on any products you like from the catalogue and the Good Greetings stamp set too! All this and a fun evening of craft and creating with your friends. There really hasn't been a better time to host a Stampin' Up! party. I have availability through September and October, so get in touch today to book your date: poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

If you do not live locally to me (on the Isle of Wight) I would be happy to set up a Facebook online crafty party. If you pop an email over to me we can have a chat about how to get started with hosting an online social.

3) For 3 more days you can order the Big Shot Bundles or order your Big Shot and receive a bundle for free. Click my Promotions tab above for more information.


And to celebrate the launch of the new Autumn Winter catalogue I wanted to share this fun Block Stepper Card I created for my August Card Class. 


As you've probably realised I am completely addicted to my Blendabilities and colouring my stamped images. I'm by no means an expert when it comes to colouring but I enjoy experimenting with the colours to see what effects I can come up with. So when I opened my copy of the new catalogue you can imagine my delight when I came across the Partridge & Pears stamp set. I love colouring all the elements of this image.



This card was made using a Cherry Cobbler card base measuring 12" x 4-1/2" (scored at 1-1/2" intervals in both directions). I followed these instructions created by the lovely Eveline as to how to cut and fold the card base.

I then decorated with 1-1/4" squares of Champagne Glimmer Paper and 1-1/8" squares of Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper (a fantastic little paper stack with 48 sheets of 11.4 x 16.5cm Christmas paper for the bargain price of £6.25).

The image was then stamped in Memento Black ink and coloured with my Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Smokey Slate Blendabilities.

The Merry Christmas is stamped using the fab Good Greetings stamp set (receive free for hosting a party don't forget!)


Please let me know if you have any questions about this project. You can get in touch via email:poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. I'm more than happy to help. All Stampin' Up! products can be ordered through my online store by clicking the product links above or the pictures below. Or get in touch direct and I'll happily place an order for you.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment