Friday 1 August 2014

Free Bundles with the Big Shot in August


Good morning and welcome to August. Stampin' Up! are celebrating the summer with a fantastic promotion. If you buy a Big Shot anytime through till August 31st you can choose a free Framelit and stamp set bundle to get you started with your new crafty tool. That is up to an extra £55 in value for free!!

My crafting was revolutionised the day I bought my Big Shot and I can honestly say it was the best investment I have made in my cardmaking and scrapbooking. I love adding texture with embossing folders and there is hardly a card goes by without some cut out or shape added with a Framelit or Die.

If you click on either of the pictures (above or below) you can find out more and see the bundles in more detail. And as an added bonus, if you already own the Big Shot you can purchase one of these exclusive bundles at the 15% discount through till the end of the month.


And to celebrate such a fantastic promotion I wanted to share another of my recent Perfect Peacock makes with a flourish created with the Big Shot and my Bitty Banners Framelits.


I had seen a Peacock on Pinterest coloured with a blend of greens and I just loved it (green being my favourite colour and all) so I gave it my own spin. I used my Coastal Cabana, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities to create this lovely chap. I then added Gold Glitz Dazzling Details to the feathers for an extra bit of pizzazz. The Happy Day is from the Ronald McDonald charity stamp set Flamingo Lingo. I cut the Whisper White layer with my matching Bitty Banner Framelit. I then layered on to Old Olive and cut a slighly larger banner by hand.


I will never get tired of colouring and creating with this stamp. I just find colouring and shading this Peacock so relaxing. I have my mind on colouring this was a festive colour scheme to see if I can somehow make a Christmas card with the image. I have the last 6 sets of Blendabilities winging their way to me as I type. I cannot wait to get blending with some new colours. Pop over to my Online Store by clicking on any of the product links above to find out more or drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 to chat about Stampin' Up!

I'd love to help you get started with your Big Shot. So if you purchase your Big Shot either online with me or by placing your order via email (poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk) or over the phone (01983 609249) I am offering a one to one Big Shot class to get you going with your new die cutting machine. If you do not live local to me I will happily send the project kits in the post for you to make at your leisure.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I'd love to help.

Happy Crafting
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment