Friday 8 August 2014

A very Flower Patch Birthday using new Stampin' Up! Photopolymer stamps


Hooray for Friday. And today is the first of my annual Christmas Craft Days so even more reason to be excited. I have some lovely projects lined up for my crafty ladies today (sneak peeks to come in a mo). And this has been in the planning for about 6 months. So I'm excited to finally be able to share what I've been working on.

But first things first, here is a birthday card I made for Sam's Mum at the weekend. I absolutely love the Flower Patch stamp set and how easy it is to layer up using the new photopolymer stamps. Sam wanted me to incorporate photos somehow so I used the coordinating Flower Fair Framelits (available together with the stamps as a reduced price bundle) to create the floral windows behind which I positioned pictures of Summer and Sylvie.


This is a whole piece of A4 folded in half and layered with a 14.3cm x 20.5cm piece of Whisper White. The colours I used for this card are: So Saffron, Crisp Cantaloupe, Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush, Soft Sky and Pear Pizzazz. I added the doodle stitch effect with a Stampin' Write Marker. I added Subtles Designer Buttons as a final embellishment.

And now for a little peek at two of today's Christmas projects. I will be sharing these in full after my second Christmas Day next weekend.


Please let me know if you have any questions about this project. You can get in touch via email: poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. I'm more than happy to help. All Stampin' Up! products can be ordered through my online store by clicking the product links above or the pictures below. Or get in touch and I'll happily place an order for you.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment