Friday 4 July 2014

Craft Party Hostess GIfts made with new 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! products



Good morning all and a very Happy Friday to you. I hope you have a fantastic weekend lined up. I am hoping for some lovely weather to take the girls to the splash park and to get out for some walks too.

I demonstrated for some lovely friends last night and introduced them to the fabulous new Stampin' Up! In Colors (card to be shared next week). And we managed to get my lovely hostess some fabulous freebies too.

I was sat in my craft room looking for ideas for something to make as my Hostess Gift as a thank you for hosting a party. Then I remembered the lovely make and take kit I had received at our recent Stampin' Up! Regional in Telford. This made a perfect note card and matching gift bag.

The colour scheme is Strawberry Slush, Sahara Sand and Soft Sky. 

The card was made using the beautiful Lovely Lace Textured Impressions Embossing Folder matched with the Label Love Bundle (stamp set and Artisan Label Punch). The card was embellished with flowers created with the Petite Petals and punched with matching punch.


Here is a close up of the hanging gift tag label:


The gift bag was created with one sheet of A4. I decorated the front and back of the gift bag with a Strawberry Slush layer and a Whisper White layer stamped with Petite Petals flowers in Pool Party, Strawberry Slush and Pool Party. I had forgotten how effective creating your own Designer Papers can be by using inks and stamps to cover a piece of cardstock. 


Thanks for popping by today. I hope you have a great weekend and look forward to sharing lots of new catalogue inspiration with you next week.

Please get in touch with any questions or queries or please pop over to my Online Store for more information on all our products. Get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment