Monday 7 July 2014

A focus on the new Stampin' Up! In Colors


I demonstrated for some lovely friends last week in celebration of the launch of the new catalogue. As I am still awaiting my big parcel of goodies from the new catalogue I had to design a project with the sneak peek products I had received during our Demonstrator preorder period. I decided what better way to launch the new catalogue than with a card which focuses on our beautiful new In Colors.


The new In Colors are:
  • Blackberry Bliss
  • Hello Honey
  • Lost Lagoon
  • Mossy Meadow
  • Tangelo Twist
I love the dusty tones of these colours and how beautifully they work together. I already envisioning beautiful festive cards made with Blackberry Bliss and Lost Lagoon. If you click on the In Color peg picture above it will connect you through to the full range of new In Color products available online or by ordering direct with me.

The card we stamped together at Pat's party used the paint stroke swish stamp from the beautiful Work of Art stamp set. We stamped it in 4 of the In Color inks and then stamped the gorgeous swirly sentiment from the exclusive Hostess stamp set 'Hello There' in Blackberry Bliss ink. We then finished with flowers punched from the In Color cardstock pack using the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack.





 The In Colors are such a fantastic way to get started with Stampin' Up! And there is a special bundle of products priced at £27.95 for all 5 ink pads and a pack of In Color cardstock to match (Click here to find out more). There are also beautifully coordinated clothespins and Stitched Satin Ribbon in all 5 colours to help you coordinate your projects.

If you'd like to read through a PDF of the catalogue, click on the photo below. Alternatively I'd love to help you earn free product by Demonstrating for you and your friends and family (and popping a free catalogue in the post to you to get you started). If you are not local to me I'd love to help you collect orders and host a virtual party, just drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk  to find out more.


Please get in touch with any questions or queries or please pop over to my Online Store for more information on all our products. Get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment